Custom Joomla Web Design Service
If your looking a professional custom mobile friendly Joomla template to build website then we can help you achieve this.
We have over 8 years development and web design experience developing high quality designs for a wide range of customers across the world.
The following process will guide you through the steps we take to ensure the custom web design we create for for you is developed to the highest standard plus delivered within the agreed timescales and budget.
What Is Included In The Custom Web Design Service We Offer
- Development of a unique web design customized to your exact specifications.
- Design will be compatible with the latest version of Joomla 3
- Fully responsive design layout to ensure your website looks amazing on computer, tablet and smartphone devices.
- A choice of flexible layouts and module positions.
- Photoshop file supplied for the original design we create for you.
- The final version of the design will be installed and setup via your website.
- We offer 30 days support for any questions or issues relating to the template we have developed for you.
Step 1 Contact Us For A Quote
- Complete the custom design form
- We will review the completed form and contact you to discuss the specifications for the custom design.
- During this time we will also discuss and agree the budget and timescales with you to ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget.
Step 2 Web Design Development
- Two Photoshop mockup design layouts are developed based on your specifications.
- Once the mockups are ready you will have the opportunity to review the mockups and request changes if required.
- Development of the Joomla template is started based on the agreed Photoshop mockup you have chosen.
- Any modifications you have requested during the mockup phase will be incorporated into the template.
Step 3 - Design Testing
- Detailed in-house testing is completed on the web design to ensure it functions correctly with the latest version of Joomla plus it renders correctly across the different versions of desktop, tablet and smartphone device web browsers.
- Once we have completed the in-house testing we will provide you with access to a secure demo site where you will have the opportunity to fully test the custom design we have created.
- Any modifications you request during the testing phase of the project will be incorporated in the template.
Step 4 - Web Design Is Released To You
- After the testing is completed by both you and us and any modifications have being incorporated into the web design which you have requested the final stage of the project is the release the Joomla template to you.
- The final version of the template will be released to you in the zip package format. The zip package will include the Joomla template which you can install directly via your website.
- The zip package will also include a step by step installation guide plus the original Photoshop file.
- We also offer the option to install and setup the design for you at your website. More details about this will be discussed with you via email or over the phone.
- 30 days support is also available for any issues you may have with the template.