Joomla Content Managed Website
Joomla is an award winning open source content management system developed and released by the Joomla! community which enables individuals and businesses to build, manage and update web sites.
Why Choose Joomla For Your Business Web Site
The following outlines why Joomla is one of the most popular content management systems on the internet today and used by thousands of small, medium and large businesses across the world.
- Open Source License - No ongoing software license fees to pay Joomla! is released under the GNU license.
- Open Source Technology - Built using tried and tested open source technology.
- Save Time & Money - Manage and update the web site yourself with no ongoing maintenance costs to pay.
- Easy To Use - Manage & update the web site using a web browser from any where in the world.
- WYSIWYG Editor - Create and publish content to the site using the easy to use built-in WYSIWYG editor.
- User Account Management - Create & manage user accounts to allow or restrict access to areas of the site.
- Multiple Authors - Create and assign users to specific groups to add, update and publish content to the site.
- Manage Content - Manage and structure web site content using the built-in sections and categories.
- Modular Technology - Publish content, news, product offers and much more to any part of the web site.
- Web Design - Customize the look and feel of the web site with a custom web design.
- Navigation Menus - Create menus to help visitors easily get access to information published to the web site.
- Contact Form - Built-in contact form so customers can contact.
- Extensions - Hundreds of extensions to choose from including real estate, directories, forums, social media and lots more.
- Search Engine Friendly - Improve your web site ranking in Google, Yahoo and Bing
What can a Joomla content managed website be used for?
A content management system is no just limited to publishing content (text and images) you can use it for a wide range of web site solutions.
Here are just some examples of what you can do with the content management system
- Business websites
- Property real estate
- Community portal websites
- Directory sites
- E-commerce online shops
- Online Magazines or publications
- Social networking sites
What Services Do You Offer
We develop and deliver professional content managed website solutions on time and within budget which are designed to your exact specifications. Weather you need a business site, online magazine, community portal or real estate web site we can develop the web site for you.
The following will provide you with a general overview to the development process we use to build the web site.
Step 1: Contact Us For A Quote
- Complete the content managed website form
- We contact you to discuss and confirm your requirements for the web site project
- The Cost and delivery time scales are agreed with you for project
Step 2: Web Design Development & Testing
- Two mock-ups are created based on your specifications
- You review the mock-ups and provide feedback
- We start to code the template for the Joomla site based on the agreed mock-up you have chosen
- Cross browser compatibility testing is completed on desktop, tablet a smart phone devices to ensure the design renders correctly across all browsers
- W3C XHTML and CSS validation testing is completed
Step 3: Web Site Development
- The Joomla Web site is installed and setup via our secure development server
- Web design is installed and configured for the site
- Third party plug-in extensions are installed and configured for the site
- Text content or images supplied by you will be included in the web site
- Menu navigation, sections and categories plus contact form is setup for the website
- Search engine friendly URLs for the web site are configured and setup
Step 4: Web Site Testing
- Extensive in-house testing is completed to ensure the design and website functions correctly
Step 5: Customer Review
- Access is provided to our secure demonstration server where you can fully test the site and the template.
- During the customer review, testing phase any changes you request will be incorporated into the site and the template.
Step 6: Web Site Release
- Once you have signed off the web site we agree a date with you to release the site
- Documentation is prepared which will guide you through managing and running the web site
- The web site is prepared and migrated to your web hosting company
- Additional testing is completed on the web site before the website goes live
- A full backup of the website is completed
- Web site is now live and available for visitors to view
Step 7: Support
- We will provide you with a detailed step by step document which will guide you through how to manage and update the website
- We also offer 30 days support for any questions you may have about the web site we have created for you